- 1 x 440 g can Rhodes Pineapple Pieces in Light Syrup
- 1 x 80 g packet pineapple jelly
- 1 x 380 g can evaporated milk, chilled
- 75 ml (5 T) castor sugar
- 18 (a 200 g packet) tennis biscuits
- 90 ml (6 T) toasted coconut (optional)
- Drain the Rhodes Pineapple Pieces in Light Syrup and heat the syrup then add the jelly powder and stir until dissolved.
- Place the bowl in the fridge to cool the jelly down, but not to set it.
- In another bowl, beat the chilled evaporated milk until frothy then add the castor sugar and continue to beat until thick and about treble the original volume.
- Fold in the jelly and then gently fold in the pineapple pieces.
- Spray a 20 cm square glass dish with non-stick spray and place 9 of the biscuits in the bottom.
- Cover with half of the jelly mixture and top with another 9 biscuits followed by the remaining jelly mixture.
- Smooth the top and sprinkle with toasted coconut, if using.
- Chill the cake in the fridge for several hours or until firmly set.
Serve as desired!.