WhatsApp has become many people’s in SA’s main source of communication and is more popular than sending an SMS or actually making a phone call. WhatsApp users abusing the app has to watch out, as the service is cracking down on people who violate their terms and conditions. Here we share their list users has to watch out for not to violate their strick terms and conditions.
When you get banned, WhatsApp will notify you with a message stating that “you’re temporarily banned from WhatsApp.”
The company outlines multiple reasons as to how one can get banned in its FAQ and Terms of Service.
Here we share their list users has to watch out for not to violate their strict terms and conditions.
1. Sending too many messages to users who do not have your number saved in their address books,
2. If users are blocked by too many people in a short period of time,
3. If users are creating multiple groups that contain users who do not list you in their address books,
4. Violating the Terms of Service,
5. If the app you are using is not the official WhatsApp