After the big day has come and gone, looking back at your special memories through photos is one of the best parts! Here we share important tips for newlyweds. From ways to keep the spark alive to tips on saving money during the first year of marriage.
- Nurture your relationship with a weekly date night.
- Make it a goal to try something new at least once a month.
- Recreate your first date.
- Try an old-fashioned picnic.
- Watch each other’s favorite movie together.
- Go to the dollar store and pick out a fun gift for each other.
- Cook or bake something new together.
- Start training for a race together.
- Go on a bike ride around a new neighborhood.
- Start a hobby together.
- Touch, kiss and hug as often as you can!
- Never be afraid to love too much!
- Choose to love each other every day.
- Love with all you have.
- Always be willing to forgive the fastest and love the most.
- Let your spouse know what you love about them.
- Surprise each other with sweet gifts.
- Learn their love language and use it every day.
- Show your appreciation at least three times a day.
- Remind yourself regularly of your vows.
Happy wife, happy life
- The couple that laughs together, stays together!
- Never laugh at your spouse’s choices—you are one of them!
- Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life!
- If at first you don’t succeed, try doing it the way your wife told you.
- Happy wife, happy life.
- Pay more attention to your spouse than to your phone.
- Back rubs can fix anything!
Don’t forget to keep saving
- Invest for short and long term separately
- Set a budget and stick with it.
- Don’t hide from debt, deal with it.
- Don’t keep your spending habits from each other.
- Save for your retirement plans.
- Have an emergency fund.
- Team up to and save together.
- Bring up touchy financial topics with love.
- Protect what matters most by updating your insurance policies and will.