The best ways to understand how to simplifying regulatory changes and improve debt collection strategies with technology is to stay on top of new trends. The annual Debt Collection 2020 Southern Africa Conference, will provide the ideal platform to get the latest news, trends and the new developments, locally and internationally in the debt collection industry.
The Debt Collection 2020 Southern Africa Conference takes place for the fourth time this year. It will occur on 6th and 7th May 2020 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg.
This event is Southern Africa’s only debt collection conference for professionals dealing with credit, technology and debt collection –personnel from debt collection companies, credit providers, banks, insurance companies, service providers and retail all attended previous years event.
Some members of the expert speaker panel
Marina Short, CEO, Consumer Profile Bureau
- Liaquat Soobrathi, Head of Case Management/ Dispute Resolution, Credit Ombudsman
- Perry de Jager, Practice Area Head: Collections & Recoveries Solutions, Principa
- Davina Myburgh, Director – Product, Innovation Solutions Group, TransUnion
- Priyanka Nadioo, Associate Designate (Technology),Norton Rose
Just to name a few.
SOME OF THE TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Applying behavioural economics to influence payment behaviour
- Role of the Credit Ombud
- Utilising technology to improve collections
- Using data insights to optimize debt collection strategies
- What does POPI mean for debt collectors?
- Data analytics and predictive models
- Digital customer experience
- Consumer demand is driving exponential growth and catastrophic failure simultaneously
- Engaging customers on digitalApplying behavioural economics to influence payment behaviour
- Call centre management
- The Power of Email
WHO MUST ATTEND?
Delegates who will be attending will be professionals from banks, debt collection companies, call centres and financial services providers dealing with:*debt collection *debt restructuring *debt recovery *credit management *credit controls *collection management *debt consulting *loans *data management *data analytics *regulation *credit operations *strategy *operation and technology *customer engagement *customer operations *customer services * monitoring *credit risk *KYC *customer due diligence 8 collection technology * IT
Normal registration fee: R8 600 + VAT = R9 890 p.p
EARLY BIRD BROCHURE DISCOUNTED RATES:
- 2 delegates R7 000 + VAT = R 8 050 per delegate
- 3 delegates R6 400 + VAT = R7 360 per delegate
- 5 delegates R5 600 + VAT = R6 440 per delegate
- 8 delegates R5 000 + VAT = R 5 750 per delegate
To register as a delegate email Thunile Nkosi on email@example.com for sponsorship & exhibition enquiries call 011 803 1553
Written by Trade Conferences International