Shatta Wale had in a post on social media disclosed that he pimped his baby mama, Shatta Michy, to make some extra cash aside from his music before he got jilted.
It follows the fallout between the self-acclaimed richest artiste in Ghana and members of his team over some underhand dealings within his camp.
Well, Michy has spoken after the wild revelations by her ex-beau, but she’s not throwing shades at anyone, at least not yet.
Reacting to Shatta Wale’s claims Tuesday, Michy who has has a son with Shatta Wale, says she will continue to work on herself to become the best.
To her, she intends to stand firm throughout the storm and make the best out of every situation she finds herself.
Her post read: “Take a moment out of your time & repeat after me …. insert your name in there & manifest greatness????? THE PLEDGE ????? I ………………….. pledge to :
1. Love myself unapologetically.
2. I promise to learn, evolve & upgrade to the very best version of myself
3. To stand firm no matter what life throws at me;I either WIN OR I WIN. Failure is not an option
4. At the rise of the sun I will wake up & chase my dreams like usain bolt
5. I promise to trust the process… PATIENCE + AMBITION = SUCCESS
6. Most importantly, I vow to let God lead cuz when I walk with God, I walk in CONFIDENCE “.