For all you lazy girls here are suggestion to make you life a little easier and still looking beautiful.
Do things in the shower
This might not technically be defined as a hack. As much as we would all like the time to lay back with a luxurious face mask on three times a week, the reality is usually a far cry from that But that doesn’t mean you cannot use your face make—before you step into your shower, slap on same of you favorite face mask.
Shave, exfoliate, and cleanse as you would normally, rinse the face mask off at the end of your shower, and say hello to clean, glowing skin.
Use a white or light eyeliner hide to how tired or hungover you are.
If you have foundation that’s too dark, adding a bit of moisturizer to your mix can help lighten it.
If putting on toner with a cotton ball is becoming too much effort (no judgment), grab an empty spray bottle from any beauty supply, and pour your toner into that instead. Then, just spritz away and bask in your genius laziness!
If you want to make your flaky, clumpy mascara last longer, mix a little contact solution in. But if you’ve had it for longer than three months, toss no matter what. You do not need/want an eye infection.
- To get the most out of your mascara, stick in your bra for a few minutes to warm it up. It’ll work magic on your lashes and curl so much better.
- Use the one and done philosophy: If you’ve only got a short amount of time (or energy), either play up your eyes or your lips, not both.
- If you don’t feel like going crazy with your eyes, a quick comb of an eyebrow brush, and a swipe of mascara can usually do the trick.
When you too lazy to wash your face at night keep face wipes by your bed.
Sleeping propped up on two pillows instead of one can help reduce puffiness by helping drain fluid from your face. Literally.
Want your glossy lipstick to have a matte look without buying a new tube? Just dab on some concealer before applying. It will make it matte just like that, and it will also keep your lipstick on longer.
1Add a little bit of cornstarch to a glossy polish to give a matte finish.
- If you don’t want to bother with fixing and refixing your hair all day long, spray your bobby pins with hairspray before you put them in.
- Save so much time by drying your hair with a T-shirt instead of a towel.
- Dry shampoo Can be your BFF. Spray your hair and there you go. no more looking like ball of grease.